For 2018, registration will be staggered to accommodate returning students/their siblings followed 2 weeks later by registration for new students.
- Registration for returning students and a sibling is May 1st.
- All other (new) students will be on May 15th.
We will again offer CanSail beginner course Levels 1 & 2 using Flying Junior sailboats. and advanced course Levels 3 & 4 using Lasers and a Byte.
The 2018 Course Dates are: July 16-20; July 30-Aug 3; Aug 6-10; Aug 20-24. All course levels (1-2-3-4) will be offered in each of the above weeks, providing maximum flexibility for our participants.
All students in Levels 1 & 2 must be at least 9 years old at the start of the course, and 12 years old for Levels 3 & 4. Adults are welcome. All students must be able to swim and will be tested.
Registration is a 3-step process for both the May 1st and May 15th registrations.
1) Notify by email, email@example.com, the name of the student(s) immediately after 8 am Pacific Time on May 1st/May 15th along with their course level, 1st/2nd preferred week-date and the email address of parent/legal guardian. As a backup, you can call Allyson Coffey immediately after 8:00 PT at: (604) 220-7259.
2) Registration forms will then be sent to above legal guardian for completion and return to the above email address within 10 days.
3) The Payment Process commences June 1st with an email sent to parents/guardians detailing payment alternatives for the course fee of C$160. Responding to past requests, this year we will include an e-payment option.
For more information please see the PIJSA article in the Pender Post, or contact Bruce Waygood: “firstname.lastname@example.org”, Tel: (250) 818- 8555.